Hello! Josh has class tonight so I offered to do a review for him. I picked up a Harpoon Pumpkin Cider the other day at Julio’s and it has been calling my name from the fridge ever since. I love Harpoon’s Cider, so I have high hopes for this one.
Before I get into the review, since I am becoming a regular contributor to the blog I thought I would share a bit more about myself. Here are some of my hobbies:
- Running – Josh and I love running outside together and running local 5k races. In fact we are doing another 5k on Saturday.
- Yoga – I feel like a million dollars after doing yoga. It relieves my stress, increases flexibility, and is a great workout.
- Reading – I read A TON and I read EVERYTHING. If you don’t believe me friend me on Goodreads.
- Movies – Josh and I belong to Netflix and watch at least a couple movies a week. I like all styles except horror (I’m a big scaredy cat).
- Sudoku– Yes, I know I’m a dork. I don’t care. I just love those silly little number puzzles. 😛
I would love to get to know you guys better, so (pretty) please share some of your hobbies in the comments!
Ok, back to the review. The Harpoon Pumpkin Cider is super pale in color and very lightly carbonated. It has an amazing scent; I swear it smells exactly like autumn. The cider has a very strong and pleasant pumpkin flavor. I personally wish it was just a tiny bit sweeter, but I’m still very much enjoying it. I plan on trying it again in October when it is colder outside. I have a feeling it will be perfect!