This is our planned route through Waltham.
Happy Monday folks! This week is another busy one for me as I’ve got evening plans every day this week. I’m hoping to sneak in some beer reviews, but no promises.
For tonight, I want to make sure everyone knows that I changed the date of the LIBA Craft Beer Crawl. I previosuly had the event scheduled for Saturday 11/30, which did not work for many people given that it was a holiday weekend. Thus, I changed the date to Saturday 12/14. My hope is that many more people can now join us. There are 50 tickets for sale, 15 of which are already gone. Please join us and help sell this thing out!
For more information and to RSVP, click here.
I’m super-stoked to announce that I’m coordinating the first ever LIBA bar crawl. On November 30th, we will be hitting bars on Moody Street in Waltham, MA. The event is $10 per person and includes:
- Winter beanie hat with custom LIBA Bar Crawl embroidery.
- Special deals at each bar.
- Entry into raffles with prizes given away at each location.
- The chance to meet new people, drink great beer and have a fantastic time.
Bar stops include:
- Watch City Brewing Company (1:00pm)
- Bison County (~2:00pm)
- Joco’s Bar & Kitchen (~3:15pm)
- The Gaff (~4:15pm)
We will start at Watch City and end at The Gaff. Ample parking and a super-close commuter rail stop. I’m hoping we’ll see some loyal LIBA readers there!